We have had a fantastic response to the consultation on the National Operational Guidance for Incidents involving animals – thank you to those who participated in the survey. The consultation is now closed.
A copy of the draft guidance can be found here.
What happens after the consultation has closed?
All the consultation responses will be considered by the project board, who will make recommendations on what should be changed for the final version of the guidance and record their reasons. The draft version will then be edited and amended as necessary.
The final decision on the content of the guidance will be made by the Operational Guidance Group. The guidance is due to be published in March 2018.
If you have any questions about the consultation please contact us by emailing email@example.com
How to participate in the consultation
- Please read through the pdf version of the draft guidance before attempting to respond; otherwise it may limit the relevance of your responses
- Read through all the questions in the pdf version of the survey before starting the consultation
- The guidance document contains section numbers – to assist us, please quote these when providing your comment
- It is not mandatory to respond to all of the questions in the survey; you are welcome to only complete those areas that you have an interest or expertise in
- Please be aware that you will need to complete the survey in one session; for this reason, we strongly suggest that you capture your responses in a Word document before transferring them into the online survey. This will ensure that, if you experience technical difficulties when completing the survey, or have to restart completing it, you do not lose your text
- Please complete your contact details in case we need to clarify any of your responses
Once you have read the draft guidance, please click on the link below to complete the survey:
Incidents involving animals: survey
To help you with this, you may find it useful to see a PDF version of the Survey Monkey consultation:
Survey pdf: Incidents involving animals
Thank you for taking the time to complete the consultation survey. Your views are important to us.