Single Point of Contact
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Delivery of the operational learning activities outlined in this guide.
- Manage the capture, categorisation, evaluation and allocation of outcomes from operational learning activities.
- Have the sufficient resources, skills, knowledge and experience to analyse the information received and make decisions and suggestions to the Operational Learning Strategic Lead and the Evaluation board.
- Ability to risk assess internal information to suggest the escalation of the issue to the National Operational Learning (NOL) and Joint Operational Learning (JOL) processes.
- Ensure the information provided to the National Operational Learning (NOL) and Joint Operational Learning (JOL) processes is delivered promptly and to a high and accurate standard.
- Manage the receipt of information into the service from the wider sector and arrange appropriate actions to be taken within their service using identified structures and processes.
- Refer resource implications or issues to the appropriate senior management team as necessary.
- Participate in regional operational learning forums and working groups
- Participate in SPoC CPD events hosted by National Operational Learning