The consultation for the National Operational Guidance: Fire control command has now commenced. The consultation will close at midday on 2 August 2021.
What happens after the consultation has closed?
All the consultation responses will be considered by the fire control project team with appropriate amendments made, prior to draft guidance being presented to the Operations Committee in September 2021.
If you have any questions about the consultation, please email FireCPO@nationalfirechiefs.org.uk
How to participate in the consultation
- We recommend reading the draft guidance before completing the consultation questions
- Please read through the fire control command consultation questions before starting the consultation
- Please provide sufficient detail in your comments for us to determine what content they relate to, along with the line number of the PDF document
- We are using an upgraded survey platform that will allow you to 'Save and continue' completion of your responses. If you use this option, you will be sent an email with a link to enable you to rejoin the survey, we hope you will find this function useful
- If you have any questions or experience any difficulties in completing the survey, please email FireCPO@nationalfirechiefs.org.uk
- When you are ready, please click on this link to complete the survey:
Thank you for taking the time to complete the consultation survey. Your views are important to us.