National Operational Guidance: Incident command review consultation
The consultation for the National Operational Guidance Incident command review has now commenced. This includes the guidance and the foundation material. The consultation will be open for six weeks, closing at midday on Friday 1 November 2019.
What happens after the consultation has closed?
All the consultation responses will be considered by the project board, with any approved changes being made prior to publication in early 2020. If you have any questions about the consultation process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to participate in the consultation
- We recommend that you read the Incident command consultation pack before completing your review; this is important as some of the content in the current publications has been relocated or combined to avoid duplication
- The executive summary at the start of the file provides a summary of and rationale for the changes
- Hyperlinks to places within this guidance, or to other sections of guidance will not currently function; this will be addressed at point of publication
- Illustrations are not currently in high-definition, to allow for email limitations; this will be addressed at point of publication
- Please provide sufficient detail in your comments for us to determine what content they relate to, along with the page number of the file
- Read through all the questions in the IC review consultation survey before starting the consultation
- It is not mandatory to respond to all of the questions in the survey; you are welcome to only complete those areas that you have an interest or expertise in
- Please be aware that you will need to complete the survey in one session; for this reason, we strongly suggest that you capture your responses in a Word document before transferring them into the online survey so that you will not lose your notes in the event of technical issues
- When you are ready, please click on this link to complete the survey: Incident command review consultation survey
Thank you for taking the time to complete the consultation survey. Your views are important to us.
Disclaimer The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.